Instead of giving your dad/grandpa/husband boring ol’ socks or a tie this year, check out Etsy and Wanelo for some out-of-the-box gift ideas. Here are some of our favorite picks for Father’s Day this year. These picks are all under $50.
1. GneissSpice / Bethel, ME @gneissspice on Twitter / $39
2. MesaDreams / Golden, CO @mesadreams on Twitter / $30
3. Herschel Supply / China @herschelsupply on Twitter / $29.95
4. IngeniousBros / Seoul, South Korea @ingeniousbros on Twitter / $25.99
5. OutdoorGourmet / Sandpoint, ID @outdoorgourmet on Twitter / $24.99
6. ZoeysAttic / St. Louis, MO @zoeysattic on Twitter / $39.50
7. Paperlaced / Danville, CA @paperlaced on Twitter / $4
8. STITCHandCABOODLE / Redding, CA @stitchandcabood on Twitter / $14
9. CoolMaterial / Haddon Twp, NJ @coolmaterial on Twitter / $24.99
I’ll always love Etsy gifts because they’re handmade by people who love their craft and usually do it well. In my book that feels more personal than going to a big box store and buying something for everyone else is buying.
Of course there’s tons of other options on these sites, but these were my favorites that I could actually see myself getting for people. What other out-of-the-box ideas do you guys have for this year or share any cool ideas you’ve done in the past.